Not quite the 'Star Wars kid' -- but he's close.

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
3 Comments:
It's stuff like this that makes you realize just how stupid the theories about gender interest socialization are. Not that I expect that leading to woman studies departments being shut down any time soon.
Where is that from? I'd like to vote that the paint that body suit pink.
Sure it's silly and all, but he did do a pretty good job on the weapons.
And I'm sure many of the people working for George Lucas and the like started out the same way.
-This coming from someone who is not a fan of SciFi.
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog