Crazy Sprinkler Lady

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
8 Comments:
Good. Sounds like the police is on the way. Get her! She knows too much!
Wow, She is such an idiot!
Not to be outdone by John Edwards, Al Gore finds himself a nice girl to have a fling with too!
What appears to be more common that it used to be is mental illness of the paranoid, completely disconnected from reality sort.
HAhahahah. Best video ever. Somebody show her a prism so her head explodes.
lmfao! Nice one!
I just wanna slap her!
Hmmm. The shrink delves deep into his Freudian psychobabble. This, too, is a blog-O-rama-Obama that's sure to wake - you - up HEEHEE
Thinkest whot of my jolly blog?
Benevolent?
Bombastic?
Belligerent?
Bewildering?
Banquet?
Bawlsy?
Avant-garde??
tok2me
God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, SNL
I'm 47 years old and I can remember being fascinated by the rainbows in the sprinkler when I was a small child. Where has this woman been? Someone get her a Prozac.
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog