The LSD cat.

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
5 Comments:
Your videos NEVER work
man, i thought I was alone! it gets about 2 seconds in & stops.
Yeah I noticed the same thing on ATB....
Now I have to use iexplore when I want to check out ATB. Videos work with ie6 for some reason.
Sucky.
The issues you're running into aren't limited to Across the Board.
You guys are running into issues with Flash. Firefox 2.0 had some issues with supporting flash. Make sure you re-install the newest version.
it's hilarious!
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog