An interesting exit interview

Click on the link to read the full interview . It's hilarious!
Labels: http://www.quoted4truth.com/articles/I-wonder-if-he-liked-his-job

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.

Labels: http://www.quoted4truth.com/articles/I-wonder-if-he-liked-his-job
Thursday, December 11, 2008 | Permalink
8 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
8 Comments:
The link provided was just a link to the individual entry on this blog. I clicked on the picture to enlarge it, but still I only got the first page of the 6 page interview. I am dissappointed because it looked like a funny read, and whoever posted this entry got my hopes up for nothing. Could someone please provide the actual link to this so I can read it?!
Hi Tasha,
you dont have to click on the picture. When you reach the site, you will be able to see all the 6 pages.
@Tasha: Copy/paste the URL in a new window.
This comment has been removed by the author.
nike cortez nylon
nike running shoes
The Power Balance wholesale bracelet is made of pure surgical grade silicone that is extremely durable. Its stretch feature optimizes users' comfort level. It comes equipped with two, visible power balance holograms and this sporty and stylish bracelet goes with everything.
Specification:
Silicone Power Balance Wristband Bracelet
The band made of 100% silicone rubber
With 2 visible hologram disks for balance power,waterproof.
Except for this product,customers are eager to shop for:
Silly Bands
Reebok Easytone
reebok zigtech
efx bracelet
Thank you guys very much.air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.You should try to experice it.five finger shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.You should try to experice it.ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,thanks guys a lot hope you can love them,and just pay a visit pls. These are nice for you...jordan basketball shoes,cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,how do you think about it?haamm...cheap ugg boots,
ugg women,just choose.There is an awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.
The UGG® Australia product platform ugg classic argyle knit is directed toward consumers who value luxury, discount ugg boots comfort and the highest quality footwear available. Only the finest materials are used in the construction of our products - the highest quality leathers and suedes,nice and cheap ugg boots and of course, the world's finest sheepskin. UGG® Australia is the world's largest purveyor of grade-A sheepskin. We take great care to ensure that every shoe is going to feel great from the moment our consumer tries it on.
After youtube to mp3 alter is done, you'll acquire a detect by how you assert headed for download it a minute ago already your laptop.
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog