It must have hurt!
Labels: copier, machine, office humor

This entertainment blog showcases crazy news, pictures, and celebrity gossip. Occasionally, I talk about my life as well. Consider it slapdash if you will, I prefer to describe my actions as... Across the Board. Updated whenever I feel like it.
Labels: copier, machine, office humor
Monday, December 01, 2008 | Permalink
3 Comments
![]()
Find Ramsey online at:

Across-the-Board Blog, keeping you up-to-date on the most random entertaining shit online.
www.acrosstheboardblog.com
3 Comments:
Thank you guys very much.air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.You should try to experice it.five finger shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.You should try to experice it.ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,thanks guys a lot hope you can love them,and just pay a visit pls. These are nice for you...jordan basketball shoes,cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,how do you think about it?haamm...cheap ugg boots,
ugg women,just choose.There is an awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.
I found a lot of useful data in this post!
site
Thanks for the article, I read it and the post and I have to say that this all gets more confusing when you are new to all this,just when I think I understand it all, someone throws in something new.
I guess I will all click in to place at some stage!
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog