Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blogging will resume on Monday…

Well, I’m heading to ol’ Dallas Texas for the weekend with the g-friend. Don’t worry, I’m still trying to convince her that we should go to Medival Times for dinner. I mean, seriously – who wouldn’t have a fun time there? If you have any suggestions for other cool places to go in Dallas, leave your suggestions in the comments.
So unfortunately there won’t be any posts for Friday. You’ll just have to click through the archives if you need your ‘fix’ while I’m gone. Across-the-Board will resume it's regularly scheduled blogging on Monday. Be back soon...

- Ramsey

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramsey

I've been reading your blog over a year now- good work!

I live here in DFW- I recommend and evening in downtown Fort Worth. There's an assortment of nightclubs, restaurants, and stores. It's got a great atmosphere down there. A Small town, big town sort of feel. It's really become a destination for entertainment.

 
At 3/22/2007 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thee's a Six Flags out there, so that could be fun... be nice to the Looney Tunes characters though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog