Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm glad the cold weather is nearly over...

The weather here in Kansas City is finally starting to warm-up. Today it was around 45°, which was awesome compared to how it has been lately. The long sustained cold weather was starting to make me go crazy -- cause all anyone wants to do when it’s frigid outside is just want to stay indoors all day dressed in sweatpants and listen to Coldplay. Whaa-waaa. No fun if you ask me.

I managed to be lucky enough to attend the Kansas vs. Texas basketball game this weekend… here is a video I took of the last few seconds of the game (below), as I’ve mentioned before – Allen Fieldhouse remains one of the best sport venues in the country. KU basketball is an experience, not just a sporting event. Period.
For those of you who are loyal blog readers, FYI my ACI knee surgery recover has been going great! In about 3 weeks or so the doctor said I should be finished. But, I’ll probably hold off on going straight back to my super-competitive-recreational-co-ed soccer league until a couple months.

Last weekend, a buddy of mine was showing me his new ‘water proof-camera’… and I asked him to put it to the test. We were at a bar, so we had to improvise. It’s amazing how easily entertained we are with technology… see below.

-- Ramsey

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3/06/2007 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn - that camera thing is kinda a cool bar trick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog