[via craigslist] 'To My Neighbor Who Left the Note'
via craigslist.com (washington,dc):
"Thanks for being polite, but I’m afraid that I’m going to keep fucking my girlfriend as hard as I can. You see, right now I’m the only person living in my building, so I have no neighbors in the immediate vicinity to disturb. Not only that, but my girlfriend normally only stays the night on weekends. Considering that we don’t have sex when she’s menstruating, that’s only three weekends a month that you may hear her screaming. It’s not like it’s every night. Not to mention the fact that she likes it when I fuck her hard and… to tell you the truth… I like it too. So, until one of the other apartments is rented out, we’re going to continue to enjoy ourselves unrestrained. But don’t worry… I heard from my landlord that they’ll be renting out the apartment above me soon. And when they do, I’ll have to tone it down. But until then..."

Labels: funny and random







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog