Friday, April 06, 2007

...if Sanjaya wins (American Idol)

Simon says he'll quit the show.
Tell the world!
What will you do...
If Sanjaya Wins?


-Michael from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil:
If Sanjaya wins, I will pack up my children's bag and send them to Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch for Blanket's surprise b-day Slumber party.

-Jim from Florida:
If Sanjaya wins, I will will snort Keith Richards armpit hair.

-Mike from West Palm Beach, Florida:
If Sanjaya wins, I’ll braid my armpit hair and tie it to the ceiling fan blades, turn the speed to high and spin around my room like a giant piñata.

-Heather from Illinois:
If Sanjaya wins, the Cubs win a World Series.

-Courtney from Bridgton, Maine:
If Sanjaya wins, the Apocalypse will occur immediately after his "victory," God will appear, tell us all we've been punk'd, and all human existence will cease to be. So long humanity...so long.

Read more and submit your own at http://ifsanjayawins.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog