Thursday, April 12, 2007

Overheard on the streets of New York:

Nine-year-old boy on cell: It's not that I don't understand your vision, I just don't agree with it.
-Bus stop, 79th & 5th

Teen chick on cell: Yeah, he's a total dickwad. But I've got to go -- I'm going to break up with him right now.
Boy walking with her: Me? Fuck you, bitch.
-23rd & 6th

Toddler in stroller: Step one, cut a hole in the box... Step two, put your junk in the box! Step three, make her open the box!
-Dressing room, Bloomingdale's

Middle school boy: Yo, you ever seen that show Sex and the City on HBO?
Three friends: No.
Middle school boy: I thought there'd be mad sex on it. There wasn't any! They should call that show 'White Bitches Talking.'
-Brooklyn Middle School

Inquisitive teen: What happened?
Firefighter: The blob. Came out of the sewer. Went up some girl's cooch.
-Manhole explosion, East Village

Seven-year-old: I want to take a year off.
Dad: You are not taking a year off.
Seven-year-old: But I want to party.
Dad: You cannot take a year off to party!
-83rd & Park

via

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog