Monday, January 14, 2008

Dude drinks gasoline, hit lit a cigarette -- starts fire.

A German man is being treated for serious burns Monday after accidentally setting his apartment ablaze when he mixed up a bottle of gasoline with alcohol, police said.

The 56-year-old apparently grabbed the wrong bottle and took a swig from the gasoline flask, then spat it out when he realized his mistake. The gas hit a lit cigarette, sparking the fire, police said. » Article here

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog