Thursday, April 10, 2008

Overheard on the streets of New York:

Pissed girlfriend: You never want to do anything fun.
Exasperated boyfriend: That's because everything you call 'fun' involves heroin or fire.
--Union Square

Girl, while leaving screening of "I am legend": Okay... I cannot believe the woman did not know Bob Marley! I mean, that had to be the most unrealistic thing in that entire film.
--Fresh Meadows, Queens

Little boy holding pack of Orbitz gum: Mommy, is this kosher?
Mother: Sweetie, how many times do I have to tell you that we aren't Jewish?
--Duane Reade, 50th & Broadway

Angry wife to husband: You are so patronistic. I seriously can't stand how fucking patronistic you are.
--56th & 5th

Queer Sales Associate, at promotion for Vera Wang Princess perfume: Are you a princess?
Girl: No
Queer Sales Associate: Then what are you?
Girl: A sex goddess, bitch.
--1st Floor, Macy's

via

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog