Friday, June 20, 2008

I was blogging on my other blog.

Ok kids -- I apologize again, no posts. But I have a better excuse this time. I've been working on my coding and designing my personal blog, www.ramseymohsen.com

Don't worry, Across-the-Board isn't going anywhere. My personal blog will be a wide ranging amount of topics; tech insight, personal experiences, photos, my advice on life, music recommendations, and likely lots of really cool stuff I haven’t even thought about yet.

Soooooo check it out! What do you think? I was going for more of a simple minimalistic "theme" so the focus is on the content. Let me know what you think?

www.ramseymohsen.com


Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6/20/2008 4:03 AM, Anonymous art said...

To be honest, Ramsey, I think you'll have to draw the line about how much time you're willing to spend online soon. But best of luck!

 
At 6/20/2008 8:07 AM, Blogger Mario said...

check... added to my Reader

 
At 6/20/2008 11:04 AM, Anonymous DS said...

No offense, but the less personal things, the better I like a blog...

 
At 6/20/2008 12:10 PM, Blogger Ramsey said...

* Art
Thanks for looking out for me! I appreciate the sincere concern -- really I do. But I'm a "geek" by nature. Don't worry though, I do get out... promise. Ask anyone of my friends... ;)

* Mario
Awesome! Thanks for the add!

* DS
This is exactly why I've created a "personal blog". Across-the-Board is for ACB stuff, www.ramseymohsen.com is for my personal stuff. I was really struggling between how to utilize ACB for my personal content and www.ramseymohsen.com is the best solution.

By they way -- you'll likely never personally offend me. I would rather hear you guys MOAN and COMPLAIN and SUGGEST how to make ACB better, I WANT your feedback.

So all commentary is good commentary (unless they're below the belt cheap shots) ;)

Thanks!

 
At 6/20/2008 2:23 PM, Blogger Mad Cow said...

Great idea. I look forward to reading both.

 
At 6/20/2008 5:17 PM, Blogger Loughlan said...

Good idea! Nice layout, clean and simple.

Just be wary of over-extending yourself.

All the best
Loughlan

 

Post a Comment

<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog