8,118 blog posts and over 2 million visitors.
- 8,118 total blog posts to-date.
- 2,545,398 visits since April 2005.
- 1,343,398 visitors (unique) since April 2005.
- If you Google "Across the Board", it's the very FIRST search result -- ABOVE the listings for the dictionary definition.
You.
Thank YOU for all your loyal support over the years (yes, years). I know some of you hold Across-the-Board up to high standards in your daily entertainment. Your comments and compliments is what makes me keep reinvesting my time for you. Thanks for all the referrals and links you've provided me to support the content that is here at Across-the-Board. I'll still be doing my best to provide you with only quality stuff here at ACB as much as I can. My schedule is making it harder to post every weekday -- but I will still be posting as frequently as I can. Again, Thank you.
--

http://www.ramseymohsen.com/
Labels: personal blog entry, ramsey mohsen







7 Comments:
Your welcome. Even if you post shopped squirrels. :)
Love this place! It deserves the traffic and the googleness!
You guys rock. I love all the support.
...and Art I'm surprised you've never seen super-squirrels that can stand in between trees. It happens all the time here in 'ol Kansas.
I'm here everyday! I dont comment usually but love love love your site! Great work and keep it up! I wouldnt know what to do if you left! :):)
Wow...those are great numbers Ramsey! I love the site...I'm typically a daily reader! Keep up the good work!
And yes...super-squirrels are everywhere here in good ol Kansas. :-)
you are totally welcome!& congratulations on your popularity... i come here all the time for a Goooood Laugh
:0]
so does my son (i used to e-mail him posts from here until he told me he has you bookmarked)
keep up the Good Work, man!
You are so very welcome buddy! And congrats on the stats - very impressive but also just a little bit scary that so much of the past few years has been devoted to posting about other people's lives! Honestly though, I really keep visiting just to see if you'll EVER post something that I send your way. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Back to Across-the-Board Blog