Things that only happen in the movies...
Do you ever find yourself saying, "that only happens in the movies!" Check out some of my favorite excerpts from the top 40 things that only happen in the movies:
2. When paying for a taxi, don't look at your wallet as you take out a note. Just grab one out at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.
35. During all police investigations it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.
1. It is always possible to find a parking spot directly outside or opposite the building you are visiting.
27. A single match is usually sufficient to light up a room the size of a football stadium.
4. Creepy music (or satanic chanting) coming from a graveyard should always be closely investigated.
6. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.
Click here to see the entire list.