How to get through college? You cheat...
1. Realized I should probably contact the people at Guinness after a co-worker took what appeared to be the "largest dump of all time."
2. Considered what living in a ginger bread house would do for my sex life3. Witnessed the worst attempt in the history of parrallel parking...pointed, laughed and continued on with my day.
4. Wondered when the CEO will read the comment I dropped in the comment box... "I think some exotic dancers would really liven this place up."
5. Made a profile on e-harmony in which I stated I was looking for a "partner in crime", I then went on in blunt detail as to which type of crimes I was looking to commit.
6. About lost it when I heard the hostess at our resturant say, "Rimjob, party of two? Your table is ready."
7. Purposely fell asleep with the National Geographic Channel on to see if I'd dream about those weird tribal woman's banana boobs.
[Via The Casual Friday]
I’m really not sure exactly how this works, but this thing ‘appears’ to be a perfectly normal golf ball. However, it is not. This golfball can zig and zag at a touch of the remote control, allowing you to fool golf partners as they watch putts drift wide of the cup at your command. The joystick on the discrete remote control lets you direct the ball within a 100' range. The ball can operate on three different, selectable frequencies, allowing you to race two at a time.
A mother has launched a newspaper appeal urging men to write a 500-word essay on why they should be allowed to go out with her 24-year-old daughter.
Everyone at one time or another has purchased a greeting card to send to a friend or a love one. However, almost all of us has probably ‘not been completely honest’ in how we really felt about the person we were sending the card too. This new website is trying to change all that.
The male coach of a sports team at an elementary school here forced several schoolgirls to run around naked inside the school's gymnasium in August as punishment for their attitude.
I’m really not sure what this is a commercial for (it’s in a different language). It's one of those commercials you watch and all you can do to react is go, "whoa." It’s clever and great for a little chuckle. Click here to watch the video.
A 23-year-old was arrested yesterday after police stopped a truck that was carrying over a million dollars worth of marijuana.