Highlights of My Day...
10. Starting eying out who I would want my "Secret Santa" to be this holiday season
9. Norton Anti-Virus discovered a virus on my computer named "Five Dollar, Sucky Sucky"
8. Walked in on a guy picking a booger in the restroom at Panera Bread
7. Tried to find on job on Monster.com using "pimp" as my keyword
6. Robbed a gas station to pay for my gas
5. Found the squeekiest chair in the office...the perfect cover-up for flachulance
4. Drew a picture of me and my boss holding hands under a rainbow...gave it to her
3. Met a fellow employee, Ron, he used the term super-duper at least 5 times2. Ron also substitutes the term ".com" with ".comski!"
1. Paid my buddy's 12-year-old brother to wear a shirt that says "Eat Shit" on his 1st day of school